I have been hearing a handful of rumors the last couple day’s about player’s comings and goings for the Bobcats and Griz.

Grizzlies Shawn Stockton: Despite what I have previously posted, I was by two sources with good knowledge of the Griz program, recently that it is not a done deal that he will be leaving. One source claims it is more likely than not that he will return. A couple weeks back I was talking with some folks out of Spokane and to them it seemed it was a done deal. The same Graz sources though, are now talking like Michael Taylor could now be looking to transfer. I don’t know what to think of this all other to sit back and watch and see what transpires, and see how much egg I get on my face. The one thing I do know is that the Griz coaches are out actively recruiting JC and High school points, and before to make room for any signee someone has to leave.


Bobcats Rachel Pauli: I have heard a rumor that she will not be back next year. This surprised quite a bit when I heard it. I had the chance to talk to one of the Women coaches a month or two back, and they brought up what a surprise Pauli was this past year. Essentially I was told that as a freshman she worked he butt off over the summer and showed up on campus ready to play. I was told bluntly that she had exceeded the coaches’ expectations as a freshman and had a bright future a head of her. The other strange thing about the conversation was that I started the conversation talking about Bussey and the coach changed the conversation to talk about Pauli. My guess if true, this is a player
driven decision.